Quantcast

multimode.py and passing samplerate smaller than 1M

multimode.py and passing samplerate smaller than 1M

pe2bz
Hi,

does anyone use multimode.py and is able to tell me how to pass a symbolrate smaller than 1M ? multimode.py --srate=2M does switch to 2M, but --srate=200000 or 400000 or 200k or 200K does set it always to 1M. My computer is quite busy so I would like to reduce it to about 250.000 . Version is downloaded today from https://www.cgran.org/log/projects/multimode/trunk/multimode.py?rev=943.

Thanks in advance,

Ben