Quantcast

how to get bootable cd of gnuradio

Omer Omer
hi everyone.tell me how to get the bootable cd of gnuradio .is there available or not.please reply me sooner

Re: how to get bootable cd of gnuradio

sumitstop
Iso image of Ubuntu+Gnuradio installed inside a vmware player ... is this what you want ? Its easy and you can make by yourself :)

Re: how to get bootable cd of gnuradio

Richard Farina
On 09/26/2012 03:31 AM, Omer Omer wrote:
> hi everyone.tell me how to get the bootable cd of gnuradio .is there available or not.please reply me sooner

The current Pentoo beta2 release has Gnuradio and a few other things
installed.  Feel free to give it a try.  http://www.pentoo.ch

Thanks,
Zero

Re: Now: Virtual Machine Was: how to get bootable cd of gnuradio

Marcus Müller-2
Hello Omer,

I've taken the liberty and built a minimal
Virtual Machine, based on debian with a lightweight
graphical interface (lxde),
preequipped with a minimal GNU Radio
installation, and some minimal instructions
on how to start with those.

Please report your experience with that.
Since the installed GNU Radio version is
from the recent 3.6.X branch of development,
pleas don't tear off my head for any inconsistencies
related to GNU Radio.

It's in open Virtualization Format, so use VirtualBox
to run it. Grab it from
http://marcus.hostalia.de/GNURadioVM.ova
(md5sum of that file is f31e7bf8e5dfbd722d2a2ee2fca120ef)
while it's rather recent.

Happy Hacking

Marcus Müller