Quantcast

how to convert python file in dat file

Omer Omer
hi, i wantto convert python file into dat file  in order to load in matlab.

Re: how to convert python file in dat file

Tom Rondeau-2
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 7:08 AM, Omer Omer <[hidden email]> wrote:
hi, i wantto convert python file into dat file  in order to load in matlab.

Omer,

This isn't a GNU Radio question. We don't really do Matlab support on this mailing list. I'm sure there's some information about how to do this elsewhere.

Re: how to convert python file in dat file

Hanz
If you want to load files into Matlab which you saved for example through a file sink, you can do that via the command fread. Check the documentation of it. For the correspondences between Matlab and GNU Radio Type, compare the fread documentation and this site of J.Blum:
http://www.joshknows.com/gnuradio#datatypes

Regards