Quantcast

gr-osmosdr in MacPorts

Michael Dickens-3
I just pushed an update to gr-osmosdr in MacPorts < https://trac.macports.org/changeset/104855 > which should allow the use of any gnuradio port when compiling gr-osmosdr -- I've tried both gnuradio and gnuradio-devel with success. I haven't tried gnuradio-next yet.  Anyone wanting this change should (must?) do "sudo port selfupdate" to get the change in your local MacPorts install.  Let me know if it works for you, or, especially, please let me know if it does not work for you. - MLD

Re: gr-osmosdr in MacPorts

alanwoodward
Michael,

the update seems to work, I have built (using macports) the whole of gnuradio and the osmosdr module.  All seems to work with the osmo and rtl sources and sink appearing in companion and being able to hook them together.

I am having a problem getting a graph to execute however, (probably a path but I can't see the error).

Error reads:

Executing: "/Users/alanwoodward/Desktop/Radio Graphs/top_block.py"

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/alanwoodward/Desktop/Radio Graphs/top_block.py", line 16, in <module>
    import osmosdr
  File "/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/osmosdr/__init__.py", line 45, in <module>
    from osmosdr_swig import *
ImportError: No module named osmosdr_swig

$ echo $PATH
/opt/local/bin:/usr/local/share/python:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

$ echo $PYTHONPATH
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7

I appreciate any help, Alan