Quantcast

error while running the .cc files in gr-bluetooth

error while running the .cc files in gr-bluetooth

john
when i try running a .cc file of gr-bluetooth , i get certain errors that some .h files are not there and it results in fatal error...

snigdha@ubuntu:~/gr-bluetooth/src/lib$ gcc bluetooth.cc
bluetooth.cc:149:20: fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

when i run bluetooth.py, swig import error occurs and an import error occurs...

snigdha@ubuntu:~/gr-bluetooth/src/lib$ python bluetooth
python: can't open file 'bluetooth': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
snigdha@ubuntu:~/gr-bluetooth/src/lib$ python bluetooth.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bluetooth.py", line 24, in <module>
    _bluetooth = swig_import_helper()
  File "bluetooth.py", line 16, in swig_import_helper
    import _bluetooth
ImportError: No module named _bluetooth

How do i resolve this error....

Re: error while running the .cc files in gr-bluetooth

Michael Ossmann
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 10:32:13PM -0700, john wrote:

> when i try running a .cc file of gr-bluetooth , i get certain errors
> that some .h files are not there and it results in fatal error...
>
> snigdha@ubuntu:~/gr-bluetooth/src/lib$ gcc bluetooth.cc
> bluetooth.cc:149:20: fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.

Sorry this took me so long to get to.  The best place to get help on
gr-bluetooth is the Ubertooth mailing list or irc channel.  (It is only
vaguely relevant to Ubertooth, but it is mostly the same developers and
a related codebase.)

I think the main cause of the error above is that you tried to use gcc
directly instead of using make.  See the README file.

Mike