Hello friends .. I along with my colleagues will be taking introductory sessions on SDR, GNU Radio and USRP. National instruments will also be demonstrating some cool sdr applications.
** Apology for telling at a short notice.
The event is open for both faculty and students. Here is the list of topics which will be covered
Part-1 * Introduction to Python and Installation
* Introduction to SciPy, NumPy and Matplotlib
* iPython for beginners
* GNU Radio for realizing SDR
* GNU Radio Applications using Python (The flowgraphs and GRC).
* Create a GNU Radio Signal processing block using Python.
Part-2 * Introduction to USRP
* Setting up a USRP lab
* Common examples with USRP
* Using GNU Radio companion with USRP
* Spectrum Sensing
Apart from this we will also take session on Octave ( For Wireless Communication)
Date : 14th Dec
Venue : IIIT Hyderabad, Vindhya, SH-1.
Timing : 11:20 AM - 12:00 AM Introduction to open source tools and their application in Wireless Communications
1:15 PM -2:15 PM Introduction to Python and Object Oriented Programing for GNU Radio
2:15 PM-3:15PM SDR with GNU Radio and USRP Part-1 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM SDR with GNU Radio and USRP Part-2