Quantcast

Workshop on GNU Radio and USRP

sumitstop
Hello friends .. I along with my colleagues will be taking introductory sessions on SDR, GNU Radio and USRP. National instruments will also be demonstrating some cool sdr applications.

** Apology for telling at a short notice.

The event is open for both faculty and students. Here is the list of topics which will be covered

Part-1
* Introduction to Python and Installation
* Introduction to SciPy, NumPy and Matplotlib
* iPython for beginners
* GNU Radio for realizing SDR
* GNU Radio Applications using Python (The flowgraphs and GRC).
* Create a GNU Radio Signal processing block using Python.

Part-2

* Introduction to USRP
* Setting up a USRP lab
* Common examples with USRP
* Using GNU Radio companion with USRP
* Spectrum Sensing

Apart from this we will also take session on Octave ( For Wireless Communication)

Date : 14th Dec
Venue : IIIT Hyderabad, Vindhya, SH-1.

Timing :
11:20 AM - 12:00 AM Introduction to open source tools and their application in Wireless Communications
1:15 PM -2:15 PM Introduction to Python and Object Oriented Programing for GNU Radio
2:15 PM-3:15PM SDR with GNU Radio and USRP Part-1
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
SDR with GNU Radio and USRP Part-2

If interested pl fill up the form below.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UBPEcsKwE8NYbM61dGljc6on8bmsck0b9Yl_KqKwcO0/viewform

On the spot registration is available at venue at discounted price.

Registration Fees

Faculty : 1700 INR
Students : 1200 INR

Registration fees includes kit, tea/snacks and lunch on 14th Dec.