Quantcast

UHD version

Alexander B
Does anyone know if the UHD and GNUradio version are linked together, as in, I have the UHD and GNUradio that comes with the gnuradio-install script (3.6.5.1) and I know the latest is 3.7.x.

This script also installs UHD version 3.6.0-1.

Is this the latest UHD?

Alkex

Re: UHD version

mleech
On 10/16/2013 07:25 AM, Alexander B wrote:

> Does anyone know if the UHD and GNUradio version are linked together, as in,
> I have the UHD and GNUradio that comes with the gnuradio-install script
> (3.6.5.1) and I know the latest is 3.7.x.
>
> This script also installs UHD version 3.6.0-1.
>
> Is this the latest UHD?
>
> Alkex

The UHD version numbers and Gnu Radio version numbers are entirely
independent.

If gr-uhd detects an API/ABI mismatch to the UHD version you're running,
it will tell you.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator