Quantcast

Reg : .mat to .bin conversion

sumitstop
Hi, I have recorded some WCDMA data using gnuradio and USRP2 which is in .bin format (fc32).Then I used octave to read that bin file and converted to .mat file so that it can be imported into MATLAB. I did some processing on that data. Now I want that .mat file to be converted back to .bin file. I searched but couldn't succeed. Any pointers ?
I posted on matlab community but no reply so far

Re: Reg : .mat to .bin conversion

Evan Merewether
Use "fwrite"

Evan Merewether - 575-640-5582

Re: Reg : .mat to .bin conversion

sumitstop
Yeah it worked , although there are significant truncation errors ...