Quantcast

Profile CPU Usage with gr-ctrlport-monitor

Profile CPU Usage with gr-ctrlport-monitor

maiconkist
Hi list,

I'm trying to profile the CPU Usage of I flow graph.
What I'm trying to do is to know how much CPU each processing block is consuming.
So far, I have used gr-ctrlport-monitor to obtain the the avg work time of each block. The avg work time should serve for what I want.

However, during my analysis two questions arose: This value is correct if each block has it work function called 1:1 (each block has its work function called equal number of time). But how can I confirm (or trust) that this is true? If is not, how can I proceed?

Thanks list.