Quantcast

PROBLEM IN PREAMBLE REMOVING

Huzaifa niazi

Hi , i am using 16 qam mdulation transmission and reception on gnuradio , I have to do synchronization at reciever side ,I am using correlate and sync block i get the peak but i want to know how to remove preamble from my frame after this block , so please help in this regard

Re: PROBLEM IN PREAMBLE REMOVING

Sebastian Müller
I think the „Keep M in N“ block is what you are looking for. It periodically discards certain samples.

Best,

Sebastian Müller