Quantcast

Number of bits tranmitted

manjusha
1234567.png

Hi,

I have this GRC file and i how would i know the number of bits transmitted through this file.

Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Manjusha

Re: Number of bits tranmitted

manjusha
A small correction to the GRC file.vector_source.png
Manjusha

Re: Number of bits tranmitted

mleech

On 07 Mar 2013 15:55, manjusha wrote:

A small correction to the GRC file. vector_source.png
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n40048/vector_source.png>

-----
Manjusha

So much confusion in that flow-graph.

    o  50k isn't a valid sample-rate for a USRP device of any kind

    o Signal flows within Gnu Radio are usually scaled into {-1.0,+1.0}, so your X 3000 multiplier isn't likely to help you with anything other than driving stuff into clipping

    o The vector source repeats, so, again, there are an infinite number of bits sent, encoded in GMSK "symbols" and there are two samples per symbol

Re: Number of bits tranmitted

manjusha
Thank you so much for guiding me since i am new to this..Here is the updated grc filemodified_vector.png

Thanks
Manjusha

Re: Number of bits tranmitted

manjusha
if you know how to find the transmitted and received number of bits through grc..please let me know..

Need help with my project

Manjusha

Re: Number of bits tranmitted

manjusha
is there no wat to do it?
Manjusha

Re: Number of bits tranmitted

Tommy Tracy II
One idea would be to have a file sink also attached to the GMSK Mod block. All samples you send to your USRP would be copied in the file. Just check the file for byte count.

Tommy James Tracy II
Ph.D Student
High Performance Low Power Lab
University of Virginia
Phone: 913-775-2241

On Mar 8, 2013, at 7:02 PM, manjusha <[hidden email]> wrote:

is there no wat to do it?

-----
Manjusha