Quantcast

How to use Correlation Estimator Block

Huzaifa niazi
Hi, I want to correlate my data frame with known preamble , i am using CORRELATION ESTIMATOR BLOCK . it has two output ports one is for correlation and one is shown as output port . I want to Know How to Proceed further for synchronization ,Which block i will use next to it ,which should remove preamble by estimating the peak of correlation and extracting data out of it. Kindly check my flowgraph , Your help will highly appreciated ,Thanx

QAM2.grc (133K) Download Attachment

Re: How to use Correlation Estimator Block

Cinaed Simson
On 05/19/2017 11:24 AM, Huzaifa niazi wrote:

> Hi, I want to correlate my data frame with known preamble , i am using
> CORRELATION ESTIMATOR BLOCK . it has two output ports one is for
> correlation and one is shown as output port . I want to Know How to
> Proceed further for synchronization ,Which block i will use next to it
> ,which should remove preamble by estimating the peak of correlation and
> extracting data out of it. Kindly check my flowgraph , Your help will
> highly appreciated ,Thanx

There's an excellent example using BPSK in

<gnuradio_root>/share/gnuradio/examples/digital/packet/example_corr_est.grc

-- Cinaed