Quantcast

GNURadio 3.7.2.1 Installation Problem

kdag

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can anyone help me!! Thanks at all!!

Francesco, on the same platform/arch i was able to install gnuradio using the installer script.. it actually resolve a very old issue i had with portaudio that even though is not present was always breaking make. give it a try:

the pybombs method did just that.. bombs! (no offense, nothing personal)

:)

Re: GNURadio 3.7.2.1 Installation Problem

Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras

Ha, that exactly is my impression, regarding the pybombs thing – but it is a time ago when I have tried it, I guess things work out much nicer now, but I must admit, I use pybombs only as a source of information, to find out what interesting gr stuff may be available. Then I simply install and compile it by hand, without involving pybombs :-)

Ralph.

Re: GNURadio 3.7.2.1 Installation Problem

carondemonio
I proceed with source installation because I need to patch the code of GNURadio, but I want to do this after trying the software, for this reason i simply get the sources.
Francesco.