Quantcast

GNURADIO not text

aaj280174
Hello!
I'm trying to install gnuradio.
Just installed the same build script and when I run the same no
displays text in the window software.rsrs
Has anyone encountered this problem?
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS which was updated via internet from Lubuntu 10.10.
linux kernel 3.2.0-32

thank you
junior

Re: GNURADIO not text

Tom Rondeau-2
On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM, aaj280174 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello!
> I'm trying to install gnuradio.
> Just installed the same build script and when I run the same no
> displays text in the window software.rsrs
> Has anyone encountered this problem?
> Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS which was updated via internet from Lubuntu 10.10.
> linux kernel 3.2.0-32
>
> thank you
> junior

It's not clear what you mean by the "same build script" since we don't
know what you used before. I'm guessing that you mean build-gnuradio?
Do you have the latest version of this? I know the older version was
silent while lots of downloading and installing of dependencies was
happening. I believe this has been updated to be more verbose to let
you know that something is happening.

Re: GNURADIO not text

Marcus D. Leech

On 09 Oct 2012 09:56, Tom Rondeau wrote:

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM, aaj280174 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello! I'm trying to install gnuradio. Just installed the same build script and when I run the same no displays text in the window software.rsrs Has anyone encountered this problem? Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS which was updated via internet from Lubuntu 10.10. linux kernel 3.2.0-32 thank you junior
It's not clear what you mean by the "same build script" since we don't
know what you used before. I'm guessing that you mean build-gnuradio?
Do you have the latest version of this? I know the older version was
silent while lots of downloading and installing of dependencies was
happening. I believe this has been updated to be more verbose to let
you know that something is happening.

If you specify --verbose when you start it, it's a lot chattier.