Quantcast

Data slicer

nexy_sm
Hi all,

can somebody of you guys suggest me the best example to realize how is data slicers written in C++, or some similar block, where i have to convert "analog" signal at the output of demodulator do digital baseband data.

thanks a lot
Nemanja

Re: Data slicer

Nick Foster-4
On 01/02/2013 06:40 PM, Nemanja Savic wrote:
Any suggestion guys?

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 11:18 AM, nexy_sm <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

can somebody of you guys suggest me the best example to realize how is data
slicers written in C++, or some similar block, where i have to convert
"analog" signal at the output of demodulator do digital baseband data.

This is a huge subject with myriad answers and depends on what sort of signal you're trying to slice and how fancy you'd like to get. I'm not sure your question can be answered without more information.

--n

thanks a lot
Nemanja

Nemanja Savić

Re: Data slicer

nexy_sm
Hi guys,

I am having problem with configuring clock synchronization block. I have baseband signal, sampled in URSP with 509k. After that signal is filtered and i wanted to send it to clock synchronization block M&M. The problem is flow graph won't work. It starts with empty scope sinks. When I press any button on the svope it suddenly outputs waveform from synchronization block, and then stops again. After that it won't show new picture and is freezed again. Does anybody have any suggestion?