Quantcast

Constellation Decoder GRC Help

sibar002
Hello,

I am unsure of how to set the CONSTELLATION OBJECT parameter in the GRC block. I am using GNU Radio 3.6.1. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you.

Sam

Re: Constellation Decoder GRC Help

Nazmul Islam
I received the following response from Ben a few weeks ago. I guess that this answers your question.

> 1. The Constellation Receiver block asks for "constellation object" and it
> accepts raw data type. What should I put here? I tried using the options 2
> and bpsk but they did not work.

digital.constellation_bpsk()

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 6:56 PM, sibar002 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I am unsure of how to set the CONSTELLATION OBJECT parameter in the GRC
block. I am using GNU Radio 3.6.1. I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thank you.

Sam

Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.