Quantcast

Changing Bit Rate in GRC

sibar002
Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way to control the rate at which the bits are transmitted from my USRP in GRC? I tried using different blocks but the rate seems to stay the same. Thank you for your time and help.

Sam

Re: Changing Bit Rate in GRC

Josh Blum-3

On 10/29/2012 09:47 PM, sibar002 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there is any way to control the rate at which the bits
> are transmitted from my USRP in GRC? I tried using different blocks but the
> rate seems to stay the same. Thank you for your time and help.

The USRP source and sink block has a sample rate parameter.

-josh